The Exerpeutic 900XL Magnetic Recumbent Bike Pulse comes in two models and they can both be purchased online at a discounted price.
There are a lot of advantages to having a magnetic mechanism rather than something which is analogue, as the magnetic mechanism is what makes your fitness equipment digital.
The magnetic controls make it a breeze to control the resistance of the pedals, along with the other features mentioned below. Magnetic recumbent exercise bikes were considered at one stage to be one of the greatest inventions of all time to the world of fitness equipment.
Technology makes everything in our lives a breeze to work, and both young and old will benefit from these types of technology.
To find out how to purchase any of the products below online at affordable prices, simply click on the product link at the top or on the picture.
- The Exerpeutic 900xl magnetic recumbent bike pulse offers a really challenging cardiovascular workout while minimizing the stress on your joints and back.
- Adjustable height.
- This recumbent bike has an eight-level Magnetic Tension Control System which allows you to customize your ride and challenge yourself over time.
- The large, easy-to-read LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, and heart rate information.
- Measures 22 by 34 by 54 inches (W x H x D) with a 63-pound weight and 300-pound maximum user weight.
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
The Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike Pulse can handle up to a 300-pound user weight capacity. It also has a wider seat and wide backrest for comfort. The seat has back support and is suitable for anyone who has back problems and is great for seniors.
Because the seat is adjustable it is even suitable for very tall people. The furthermost the foot pedal goes out is 40 inches. If your legs are longer you may need a larger bike.
The magnetic resistance is there for challenging workouts and the hand pulse pads for targeting heart rate zones are really useful.
You can also pedal backwards with resistance.
The precision balanced flywheel and V- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music while you workout.
There are transportation wheels included for easy relocation of the bike for storage.
There is also a newer version of this model that has since come out, but it is obviously more expensive.
But in any case, it is an excellent upgrade and here it is.
- 310 lbs extended weight capacity which makes it great for larger people.
- It has 21 computer pre-set workout programs.
- The smooth torque – cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedalling motion.
- 3 computer Goal workout settings: distance, time and calories burned. Also has Hand Pulse sensors for monitoring your target heart RATE zone.
- A 16 level magnetic tension control System for an easier or more challenging workout.
- Built-in tablet/Smartphone holder.
- An easy to read large backlit LCD computer displays distance, calories burned, time, speed, Pulse and Scan with 2 user profiles.
- Easy and quick single hand seat adjustment with chrome slide rail. User heights ranges 4″11″- 6’6″. Product Dimensions-58 L x 23.5 W x 38.5 H inches.
The Exerpeutic Gold 975XBT incorporates many upgraded features since the Exerpeutic 900XL Magnetic Recumbent Bike Pulse including 21 Pre-set workout programs, Free MyFitQuest4 app, 3 goal setting programs, an ‘easy slide’ seat adjustment capability and a lot more.
This recumbent bike features Bluetooth Smart Technology with MyFitQuest4 app for free download on iOS to track your workout results.
Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising.
The bike includes wheels for easy storage.
The comfortable backrest will support your lower back and the enhanced seat cushion will not pinch or strain your lower body, while you are working out.
So track your heart rate, record your results over time, stream a movie, and get healthy and fit with the Exerpeutic Gold 975XBT Recumbent Bike.
So whether you decide on the Exerpeutic 900XL Magnetic Recumbent Bike Pulse or the Exerpeutic Gold upgraded version, I am sure you will agree with me that these are pretty great recumbent bikes for your home gym considering the price.