I only recently came across the Mobo Triton 3 Wheeled Cruiser and the Mobo Triton Recumbent range, and I must say I have been suitably impressed by the quality and durability of these recumbent bikes.
This post does contain affiliate links, which means that I will get a commission if you decide to purchase anything off of this page, but the prices are great online, so I had to share them with you.
About The Mobo Triton 3 Wheeled Cruiser
The Mobo Triton 3 Wheeled Cruiser with its innovative steering, low seat, and adjustable frame, is designed to help you discover a new form of cycling recumbent style.
With Mobo Triton, attention is given to your health and welfare. Features are incorporated to promote hand-eye coordination, cardiovascular health, fitness, and leg and arm strength building in its line of three-wheeled cycles.
The Triton is also free of three chain wheels, so you can live without the hassle of oily and problematic chains.
These bikes are made for all sizes, and here are some examples of great models for you to select from.
Mobo Cruiser Triton Pro Adult Tricycle for men & women. Beach Cruiser Trike. Adaptive 3-Wheel Bike, Orange, 28 x 29 x 48 inches (61” extended)
|Size||28 x 29 x 48 inches (61” extended)|
|Wheel Size||16 Inches|
|Brake Style||Rim Breaks|
|Item Weight||44 Pounds|
- 3-Wheel Recumbent Bike – Enjoy the outdoors with this adult tricycle for women and men. Designed for cruising and exercise on flat paved surfaces and gently sloping terrain.
- Low Impact Exercise – Get a cardiovascular workout with minimal stress on your back and knees. The reclined seat provides evenly cushioned support. An outdoor tricycle for seniors and all adults who prefer a more stable, comfortable ride.
- No Balance Required – Low center of gravity provides maximum stability. Dual-joystick steering offers smooth maneuverability with simple hand movements.
- Large & Small Riders – Easily adjusts to fit adult and youth riders from 4’2” to 6’3” and weighing up to 250 lbs.
- Durable Design – Hi-Ten steel frame. No-maintenance chainless design. Free-wheel single gear hub with caliper brakes and safety flag.
- This Mobo Triton 3 Wheeled Cruiser is made by a US Company with US customer support.
Mobo Triton (Red), 26.5 x 25 x 41 inches (51” Extended)
This Mobo Triton is designed for a ‘big kid.’
- Designed for children from 7-12 years old.
- 41″ Length/ 51″ when extended.
- Hand Caliper Brake System.
- A cushioned seat that is 11″ above the ground.
- 16″ Front 12″ rear inflatable rubber tires.
I love the decor on this recumbent bike. It features an extendable frame with 8 slots that can accommodate a rider from 3′ 8″ inch to 5′ 2″ in height.
With a durable steel frame, this cruiser is going to last for years.
The comfortable seat and chainless chassis, along with its ergonomic design and quality you can trust, provides an active, fun, and enjoyable ride for years to come.
If you have an older child, they might prefer an upright bike.
Mobo Triton Pro Adult Recumbent Trike. Pedal 3-Wheel Bicycle. Adaptive Tricycle for Teens to Seniors
- Enjoy the outdoors with this adult tricycle for women and men. Designed for cruising and exercise on flat paved surfaces and gently sloping terrain.
- Get a cardiovascular workout with minimal stress on your back and knees. The reclined seat provides evenly cushioned support. An outdoor tricycle for seniors and all adults who prefer a more stable, comfortable ride.
- A low center of gravity provides maximum stability. Dual-joystick steering offers smooth maneuverability with just simple hand movements.
- Easily adjusts to fit adult and youth riders from 4’2” to 6’3” and weighing up to 250 lbs.
- Hi-Ten steel frame.
- No-maintenance chainless design.
- Free-wheel single gear hub with caliper brakes and safety flag.
- Overal Dimensions – 28″W x 29″H x 48″L (61” extended); Wheels: 20” front, 16” rear; Weight 44 lbs.
Mobo Mobito (Red)
This Mobo Triton Recumbent Bike is designed for kids of 4 years and up.
- Enjoy the outdoors with this easy-to-ride 3-wheeler for kids. Designed for cruising and exercise on flat paved surfaces and gently sloping terrain.
- No balance is necessary, so even a complete beginner can ride on this one.
- Adjusts to fit kids up to 4’8” tall.
- Plus ergonomic reclining-back seat gives you six angle settings. It has a weight capacity of 180 lbs.
- Hi-ten steel frame.
- No-maintenance chainless design.
- Wheels: 16” front, 12” rear.
- Free-wheel hub, caliper brakes, safety flag.
- Dimensions: 25 x 21 x 41 inches (47” extended). Weight 32 lbs. Recumbent trike for kids age 4 and up.
The Mobo Mobito features an extendable frame with 5 slots that can accommodate a rider from 3 feet to 4 feet 8 inches in height. With a durable steel frame, this tough cruiser is sure to last for years.
The back support is adjustable to 6 different angle settings allow for maximum comfort and riding experience.
Pros Of Purchasing A Mobo Triton
- The Triton is great as a rehabilitation aid, or for people suffering from back and neck problems.
- Assembly is relatively easy and you can do it in an hour or less.
- Easy to ride, control and also adapt.
- It can be partially collapsed to transport or even store.
- Can be used by shorter and taller people, and suits growing children and teens well.
- The seat is comfortable.
- It comes with an orange safety flag, for easy visibility as you are quite low on the road.
- The bike is sturdy and durable.
- It is quite a cheap option for a recumbent bike.
Cons Of Purchasing A Mobo Triton
- There have been some complaints that the bike could have more back and neck support.
- Tires don’t last as long as they should and need replacing between 30 – 60 miles of use.
- Cannot be ridden easily up steep hills.
- The Triton has no gears, which is why it does better on flat ground.
- The bike is quite heavy due to the steel construction.
- The turning circle is very wide.
- The Triton doesn’t seem to have great traction on gravel.
- If you have very long feet or are over 6’2, don’t get one of these as your feet may drag on the ground.
So no matter what Mobo Triton 3 Wheeled Cruiser you are looking at purchasing if you are looking for a recumbent 3 wheeler, the Mobo Triton range is one of the more affordable routes to go to start out with.