The ProForm Recumbent Bike has various models and some are along the bottom end of the price scale from about $300. If you scroll below there are a few Proform Recumbent Bike Review types for you to see.
The ProForm Recumbent is pretty straight forward but offers many advantages for people who are looking for a quality recumbent bike.
As you probably already know, recumbent bikes make exercise much more accessible for people who are overweight or who have joint problems. A recumbent bike is also an excellent tool for physical therapy, as it can strengthen and tone the muscles at the same time, proving very popular for those wishing to lose weight as well.
In all the Proform Recumbent bike is a pretty solid model and the seats make it considerably more comfortable than the upright model, thus enabling longer workouts. For the price tag, you simply can’t go wrong.
Here are some of the more popular Proform Recumbent Bikes that you can order online. If you are interested in finding out more simply click on the link or on the picture of the bike that interests you.
Proform Recumbent Bike Review – My Favourite Choices
- Recumbent Seat; Upper-Body Workout Arms; Oversized Pedals.
- 15″ Stride Length; 14 Workout Apps; 14 Digital Resistance Levels.
- Target Pacer; RPM Meter; LCD Window; Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel.
- Adjustable Leveling Feet; Transport Wheels; Dual-Grip EKG Heart Rate Monitor; Water Bottle Holder.
- 350 lb. Weight Capacity; 90-Day Parts & Labor Warranty.
Train with versatility when you step up onto the ProForm Hybrid Trainer. Choose from a cardio recumbent bike workout with 14 workout apps built into the machine.
The 14 digital resistance levels take you from beginner to advanced as you progressively get stronger. And the EKG heart monitor helps you train in the best zone for your goals. This Hybrid Trainer is double the functionality at half the price.
This bike can also be used as an elliptical machine which gives it a double purpose of two machines in one.
No electricity is required, just a battery for the display panel.
- Recumbent design, the chair-like seat offers lumbar support.
- 20 digital resistance levels.
- 300 lb Weight capacity.
- Compatible music port for iPod.
- 22 workout Apps.
The ProForm 325 CSX Exercise Bike is the smartest personal trainer that you’ll ever need.
This recumbent-style stationary bike is iFit-compatible, giving you 22 pre-loaded workouts and ultra-smooth magnetic resistance for a fully customizable level of workout intensity to get you to your fitness goals.
- There is a built-in tablet holder;
- CoolAire workout fan Freewheel;
- Adjustable seat to fit any leg length;
- EKG heart-rate monitor;
- Ergonomic pedals with adjustable straps;
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs;
- SpaceSaver fold-away design.
- This ProForm Recumbent Bike supports your lower back while giving you better posture for a more enjoyable workout.
- Resistance Type: SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance–A smooth and frictionless resistance system that allows you to adjust your workout intensity according to your target specific goals.
- Heart Rate Monitor Type: EKG™ Grip Pulse–An easy and convenient way to measure your heart rate by just placing your hands on the crossbar to get an accurate heart rate readout.
- Display: Multi-Color Touchscreen LCD.
- Time displays the amount of time that you have been riding.
- Calories Burned shows the number of energy calories that were burned.
- Resistance shows the level of resistance you are riding against.
- Speed monitors how fast you are riding.
- Pulse to keep track of your heart rate for training in your target heart rate zone.
- Distance shows the total distance pedaled for measuring your progress.
- Model: PFEX18914. Levels of Resistance: 26.
- Flywheel Weight: 20. Workout Programs: 34. Power Source: Plug-In.
This ProForm® 740 ES recumbent bike features a full-color touchscreen display, allowing you to easily check up on your stats as you work out. The extra-wide foot pedals are ergonomically designed for comfort, while a freewheel clutch imitates an outdoor cycling experience. There are a whopping 34 different fitness programs built right in, this bike is like having a personal trainer right in your own home.
Thanks to cutting-edge advances in cushioning, electronics, and reliability, ProForm’s treadmills have become the overwhelming choice of fitness enthusiasts throughout the world. Manufactured by ICON Health & Fitness, ProForm continues that tradition of quality and innovation even today.
If you want to find out about Schwinn Recumbent Bikes, click here.