Why a recumbent elliptical exercise machine you may ask? Well, there are many reasons and benefits you may find in owning one of these machines.
In this day and age, it is not surprising that obesity is becoming a frustrating factor for a lot of us. For those that don’t like to go to gyms or pay exorbitant prices each month, it would be wise to consider getting a home gym device, or in this case, a recumbent elliptical exercise machine that you can use to get fit and stay in shape on.
The Benefits Of Owning A Recumbent Elliptical Exercise Machine
Some may argue with this fact and say that it is easier to go to a Gym and have a personal trainer push you. This may work for some, but the ongoing costs may put others off. Even those that hire a personal trainer for a few sessions seem to slack off once they are on their own again.
Having a gym device at home doesn’t guarantee that you will workout either, but if it costs you a pretty penny to buy and it is in your face most of the time, you will begin to find reasons and make time to use it more often. We are naturally lazy and it is up to us to fight this tendency so that we can stay fit strong and healthy well into our old age.
The best thing to do when it comes to exercising regularly is to find something that you enjoy doing and then put it in your weekly or daily routine at a certain time. Making a time for it will help you to stick to it. Do this for five weeks and it will become easier, as you will have created a new habit.
The great thing about having a recumbent elliptical exercise machine at home is that you can go at your own pace dressed in pj’s or even nothing if you prefer and even be able to watch your favourite TV show while going about your exercise. Also this device is great for young and old alike, so it will be the kind of machine that will be useful for the entire family for life.
This is a top class machine that you will be able to use well into your old age. The price is a little steep, but it is a quality piece of equipment that is designed to last you for years to come. You can order it online by clicking the link above or the picture on the left.
You will also be able to compare it with other similar machines by clicking on the links.
- This recumbent elliptical exercise machine gives you an easy and effective low-impact total body cardio workout and combines a stable and stress-free recumbent sitting position, with the smooth and natural feeling of an elliptical trainer.
- It features a large, oversized comfortable swivel seat that adjusts easily and rotates 90 degrees making this unit the most accessible for people with low mobility and elderly people. Younger people don’t underestimate the workout you can also achieve on this device.
- The oversized large LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format.
- The fully Adjustable arms, seat, and seat back accommodate a wide range of users. It is, however, advisable to check if you are very tall or have very long legs if the device will be a good fit for you.
- Uses AC power to assist de-conditioned users and will automatically shut off after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- Smooth elliptical motion with 12 -inch seated elliptical stride length.
- The large 20 -inch swivelling seat allows for easy access getting on and off the unit.
- There are 16 resistance levels which make it great for all fitness levels.
- There is a warranty: Frame: Lifetime, Mechanical Parts: 3 Years, Electronic Parts: 3 Years, Labor: 1 Year
This recumbent elliptical exercise machine will give anyone an easy and effective low – impact total body cardio workout.
The innovative Elliptical stride is incredibly smooth and easy on your joints.
The machine needs to be plugged into an electrical outlet which will then power the display unit.
Other features include a low profile walk – through design and Ergo – grip handles to work your arm and core muscles.
Please comment below if you have had the pleasure of owning one of these machines.