More than likely you have heard about an elliptical trainer and the many elliptical workout benefits that can be derived from home elliptical trainers.
Many people know what home elliptical trainers are, but few know exactly how elliptical workout benefits them.
Let’s go over some key benefits of the many elliptical workout benefits that an elliptical trainer provides which should demonstrate why they are becoming more popular than ever before.
Elliptical Workout Benefits
The biggest benefit of an Elliptical trainer is the time you are able to save by utilizing this machine.
Because most people lead extremely busy lives, they do not have a great deal of free time to spend exercising and keeping their bodies in good shape.
Home elliptical trainers eliminate the need to not only go to a gym to work out but also the lost time, effort and money it requires to belong to a gym.
Home elliptical trainers are extremely convenient to use and you can get a full body workout in less than thirty minutes. This is great news for time-strapped professionals.
Another key benefit of a home elliptical trainer is that they provide a low impact workout. Low impact means that you have less risk of getting workout injuries, and this is great, especially as you will be working alone without any supervision from a trainer.
Anyone who can walk can derive elliptical workout benefits as the machines only require that you need to stand and walk on them with the arms engaged. They can be used by any age, so your whole family will benefit, providing of course that they use the machine.
You will get strength workout, as well as a cardiac workout at the same time. There are settings on most home elliptical trainers that you can use to improve your performance and make your workouts harder as time progresses.
More elliptical workout benefits include heart health and weight loss. You thus will reduce your risks of cardiac arrest, cardiac disease and future strokes. You can maintain a healthy hear by continually using your home elliptical trainer.
Also by continually using your elliptical trainer, you can increase your metabolism and thus burn more calories a lot faster. This is great for preventing weight gain.
The other more obvious elliptical workout benefits are toned arms, legs, and stomach muscles.
Simply by using the home elliptical trainer, you will maintain a great body with straightforward routines that different age groups and body types will be able to benefit from.
So here’s to a fitter healthier life.
Here are some examples of well priced elliptical trainers that can be bought online. Simple click on the picture or the link to find out more.
Elliptical Trainer with Hand Pulse Monitoring System by Sunny Health & Fitness – SF-E905
- Micro-tension controller
- Hand pulse monitoring system allows you to control your heartbeat
- Meter function: Scan, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Total Distance, Pulse
- Large anti-slip platforms . With a simple twist, you can increase or decrease resistance so your workout can remain challenging and effective throughout your fitness journey
- Weight Capacity: 220 LB
- Home elliptical trainer with large anti-slip foot platforms and moving arms
- Workout computer measures: scan, time, speed, distance, calories, total distance, pulse functions for elliptical workout benefits
- Smooth magnetic resistance with micro-tension controller
- Hand pulse monitoring system provides heart rate readouts
- Weight capacity: 220 pounds
This machine has a three year warranty on the frame.
It provides a smooth upper and lower workout at the same time.
It does not fold up. Once assembled, it is 34″ long (at longest point), 20″ wide (at widest point), and 60″ high (at tallest point).
Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine (2016)
- Track time, distance and calorie goals and transfer metrics via USB.Product Dimensions 70.1″ L x 28.2″ W x 63.2″ H (178.1 x 71.5 x 160.5 cm)
- Dual track two LCD screen System offers increased visibility to programs and goal tracking and water bottle holder
- 20 levels of computer controlled resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
- 22 preset exercise programs (9 profile; 8 heart rate control; 2 Custom user defined; 2 fitness test; 1 quick start and additional features
- Charging USB port, speakers, adjustable three speed fan, media shelf
The 430 elliptical, featuring a simplified and streamlined console, will help you feel confident about making a good investment to enhance your active lifestyle. Bring better health into your life by bringing Schwinn Fitness into your home.
If you prefer to look at Schwinn Recumbent Bikes, click here.