The recumbent bike rower is a popular choice for home fitness equipment and here are some reasons why.
- The machine is a combination rowing machine and recumbent exercise bike for a total body workout.
- The Rower allows additional upper body strengthening exercises, including bicep curls, triceps kickbacks, and forearm curls.
- In fact, you can stand in front of the recumbent bike rower and just exercise your arms if you wish.
- The machine also doubles as a leg press when you attach the rowing handle to the seat hook
- New, sleek multi-function electronic monitor with a larger LCD display for easier reading; tracks speed, distance, time, calories burned, and pulse.
- Hand pulse sensor built into grips to measure heart beats per minute.
Now you can experience the benefits of rowing and biking in one machine all in the comfort of your own home! Click on the link above or on the picture to find out more about how you can purchase this online.
The Stamina Conversion II Recumbent Bike / Rower above comes with the features you need to build the body you have always wanted.
Easily switch between rowing and biking.
Use the multi-function monitor to keep track of the statistics that matter most during your workouts.
You’ll stay comfortable with the padded seat, rowing handle, pivoting footplates and textured bike pedals.
The Stamina Conversion II Recumbent Bike Rower rowing machine is superb, and like all their models is made with quality components that offer a smooth scrolling action that allows you to perform exercises easily and effectively. The machine is quiet so you can even watch TV while performing your workout.
The exceptional quality of the machine ensures that you will receive the maximum rewards for minimum effort in your training program.
The Benefits Of Rowing And Owing a Recumbent Bike Rower
Rowing is widely recognized with trainers and fitness experts as one of the best all-around activities for cardiovascular fitness and strength. Rowing is an efficient and effective total body workout that utilizes all major muscle groups including the back, legs, arms, abdominals, and buttocks.
It is one of the best exercises for building a strong back, as well as one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints.
The super quiet recumbent rowing bike above is designed to put you in a semi-reclined position so your workout focuses on all the major muscles in your hips, thighs, and buttocks. Stationary cycling is also among the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises because it increases your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints.
This is a sturdy little machine that is easy to set up. It is also easy to fold up and store if you are short on space.
My only complaint so far is that the seat can get a little hard if rowing or cycling for more than an hour, but I solved this problem by using a small cushion.
This recumbent bike rower is a bestseller in the fitness industry and will continue to provide users complete satisfaction for many years come.