When it comes to the recumbent fitness bike, there are so many options available.
The most popular recumbent fitness bike on the market at the moment seems to be brands like Schwinn and Diamondback.
Both of these and others will help you get an excellent workout while reclining in a very comfortable position.
Recumbent bikes are very popular in fitness clubs and gyms, and for good reason. They provide a great way to either warm up the body for further workout routines, or for a solid workout in itself. The recumbent fitness bike is also gaining huge popularity as a home workout bike.
The reason that recumbent bikes are so popular is that they are good for any fitness level and are widely recommended by doctors and exercise instructors. They provide a comfort level that other fitness bikes simply cannot match.
The recumbent fitness bike has a bucket seat and back. These are the most attractive features, as they are comfortable and stress-free on the body, allowing the user to concentrate solely on their workout and not have to worry about things like posture and stance. They are easy to use and the angle in which the user is cycling means far less stress on the joints.
Most recumbents have different levels of training available in their computerized boards ranging from beginner to experienced. Being able to exercise in the comfort of your own home in front of the television, using different programs each time makes the workouts far more exciting.
Did you know that using your recumbent for an hour can help you burn off 1000 calories?
The recumbent exercise bike can accommodate overweight people and people with back injuries, unlike the upright models. Even a person with no physical problems would do better buying a recumbent bike, as the bike and be used well into old age, and exercise can continue even with certain injuries, whereas an upright bike would be limiting in this regard.
Although recumbent bikes can range in price from $200 upwards, it is well worth it to invest in the most expensive model that you can, especially if you want your bike to stand the test of time.
Here are a few examples of models one can purchase online. The costs are normally cheaper than those of a bike store, as online stores don’t have as many overheads to pay. If you would like to find out more about the recumbent fitness bike in question, simply click on the link or the picture of the bike.
Purchasing The Recumbent Fitness Bike Online
Ordering a recumbent bike online is easy, and you’ll be able to find the best prices and shipping options. Plus you avoid having to carry the heavy bike box home from the local fitness store which is a workout in itself.
These ones are from Amazon, as I find they offer the best shipping options as well as reviews from other people who have purchased the product.
- Bluetooth connectivity, syncs with the Schwinn Trainer App and other apps for fitness tracking.
- Sync with free downloadable RideSocial App and see the world as you virtually ride alongside friends in real time.
- 29 programs: 12 profile, 9 heart rate control, 4 custom, 2 fitness test, 1 quick start. Plugs into any standard electrical wall outlet on a 110V-120V circuit. 120V 60Hz AC input; 1.5A output. 90-240V, 50-60Hz adapter included.
- 25 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options.
- High speed, high inertia drive system with a perimeter weighted flywheel for easy start up and smooth, consistent workouts.
- DualTrack LCD displays, media shelf, in-console speakers with MP3 input port, USB media charging and adjustable fan.
- 8 levels of resistance to keep you on your toes.
- Large LCD console tracks speed, time, RPM, distance, calories, results and heart rate.
- High speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and quiet workout.
- 7 preset programs: 6 profile, 1 quick start.
- Ergonomically placed grip heart rate monitors.
- Transport wheels allows for easy movement and storage.
- Padded and contoured seat for a comfortable ride.
- Diamondback’s standard solid steel magnetic flywheel and steel-crafted components for a sturdy, quiet ride.
- Recumbent Exercise bike with 35 workout programs including target heart rate and 32 levels of gradual resistance.
- Brilliant blue LCD electronic display with real-time feedback, QuickSet program keys and scrolling message center.
- Sculptured, adjustable seat base and back; adjustable console and arm rest; smooth and quiet frictionless eddy current braking system.
- Integrated speaker system with mp3 connectivity, foldout tablet rack, adjustable cooling fan, water bottle holder.
- Recumbent Exercise bike with 20 workout programs including target heart rate and 16 levels of resistance.
- LCD display with real-time feedback, QuickSet program keys, and scrolling message center.
- Integrated speaker system with mp3 connectivity; foldout magazine rack; adjustable cooling fan; cup holder.
- Sculptured seat base and back; adjustable console and arm rest; smooth and quiet frictionless eddy current braking system.
- Warranties: frame and brake–lifetime limited; parts and electronics–3 years; labor–1 year; wear items–90 days.
- 20 Lb. Effective Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel: For a smoother workout, the 20-pound effective inertia enhanced flywheel is designed to give you a more natural stride.
- 5” Backlit Display: Watch your calories burned and workout progress on the 5-inch backlit iFit display. Wide viewing angle and adjustable console angle so you can easily keep an eye on your progress.
- Heart RATE monitor, wireless chest strap Compatible, OneTouch controls
- Choose Your Workout: The Commercial VR21 comes with 32 workout apps designed by certified personal trainers to help you reach your fitness goals.
- AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan: Feel the wind on your face with the AutoBreeze™ workout fan, which adjusts automatically to the intensity of your workout.High weight capacity (350 pounds).
- The Air Soft seat is large and oversized and utilizes aerodynamic health care technology, allowing air to breathe through the fabric.
- The molded mesh and contoured designed backrest together with the elbow rest pads will help reduce any back stress and provide real comfort when working out.
- A 12 Workout Programmable Computer with time, distance, RPM, Watts, Heart Rate Control and 4 individual settings.
- The 24 level Magnetic Tension system is adjusted by the user via the computer console.
- Extended Weight Capacity up to 325lbs.Kindly refer the user manual attached below for troubleshooting steps and instructions.