The Exerpeutic 300SR folding Recumbent Bike will fold up and roll away when you are finished exercising. It is also designed to support up to a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
Features like the high torque three-piece torque crank system, heart pulse monitoring, and a “double drive” transmission system are all included.
The 300SR is an excellent way to jump-start an exercise program or continue one from the comfort of your home.
This page does contain affiliate links.
The Exerpeutic 300SR Folding Recumbent Bike has now been upgraded and is now the…..
Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike with Performance Monitor
- This is still a foldable recumbent exercise bike with a quiet V-belt double-drive transmission system.
- Precision-balanced flywheel.
- 8-level adjustable magnetic tension control system.
- An easy-to-read LCD display tracks your distance, calories, time, speed, and heart rate.
- Can be used as a desk bike with height-adjustable desks.
- Semi-recumbent design for easy entry and exit.
- Large seat cushion and backrest.
- The sturdy steel frame supports up to 300 pounds.
- Product dimensions: 33”L x 19”W x 46”H.
One of my personal favorite features of this bike is that it folds up for easy storage and fits inside a cupboard, corner, or other compact space. It’s the easiest way to enjoy the benefits of a recumbent workout without dedicating an entire room to your exercise equipment.
This compact recumbent bike can be easily folded to half of the assembled size.
It can be moved easily with the included transportation wheels.
An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout.